While they are dreaming up some crazy shenanigans for my Saturday night/Sunday morning birthday party (my birthday is Sunday the 2nd, but we have meetings Monday so we're doing a Saturday night celebration instead.) I'm dreaming of some of the things on my wishlist.
1. Pretty much anything and everything from The Bauble Bar has me wishing I was a little richer. They have the most gorgeous jewelry and I just sort of want all of it. Seriously, I'd buy almost any piece on there!
2. Scarves, scarves, scarves. I'm actually excited to try out this Falls trend - I've avoided it for a few Falls just because I'm cheap. But I told you guys I'm trying to beef up my accessory collection, and this seemed like a nice place to start. Forever 21 has some awesome scarves I'm eyeing.
3. Makeup! Specifically, the Naked palette from Urban Decay and some of Tarte's lipsurgence lip tints. I love these two brands and my heart has been longing for the Naked palette for some time. I am the kind of girl who LOVES a neutral eye (it's basically all I wear) and this is like the mother of all neutral palettes. Plus, I know how buttery and pigmented Urban Decay's shadow formula is and that's more than enough to make me see stars.
4. If money weren't an issue, I would buy this Kate Spade bag in a HEARTBEAT. It's perfect, professional, and the color combo would let me put it with virtually any outfit. It'd be my "I'm a big girl now" bag. Hmm. Maybe I can talk the boyfriend into getting it for me when I graduate? ;) Sorry if you're reading this, A, I promise I won't murder your wallet that way.
5. A chambray shirt. Seriously, I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a reasonably priced, simple and plain one. I'm convinced they don't exist. If the birthday fairy wanted to make one show up for me, I'd be a happy camper, because I legitimately am incapable of finding one myself that won't break my wallet. Sorry I don't feel like spending $60 on a SHIRT!
6. Essie's Mint Candy Apple. I have been lusting over this polish for about a year. When I finally got the guts to go buy it a few months back - IT WAS GONE FROM TARGET. I almost cried. I've checked every single time I've gone back and can't find it. My heart is broken. This is definitely on my birthday wishlist.
So there you have it. I'm counting down the days until I can enjoy a drink or two out with the girls and it'll be no big thang. Guys, I'm going to be so grown up. Or I'll just become obsessed with wine like Erin. Whatever works. I'm fine with both options.